Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous Account Management experience working for a Travel Management Organization?
The role will be working with a large portfolio of high-profile prestigious client accounts. Accountable for strategic management including developing an annual Business Plan for clients, conduct regular business reviews; ensure delivery to agreed SLA’s and jointly defined KPIs; management of the financial model to achieve corporate goals and profitability.
- • Develop a progressive relationship which is multi-level and cross functional, from implementation through to maintenance of the contract; successful to the extent that the relationship will withstand the rigours of re-bid situations.
- • Implement a business telephone review process for each client to manage the multiple and integrated facets of their travel program and drive their corporate objectives.
- • Supplier Negotiations
- • Monitor service performance against productivity metrics to ensure suitable resourcing of the account in line with corporate and client objectives.
- • Develop customer focused solutions that respond to clients’ changing needs.
- • Monitor the Client Portal
- • Ensure an active communication program is implemented to reach a wide audience within the client organization.
- • Monitor customer growth.
- • Support the Sales Team with input at new client meetings.
- • Ability to deal with different levels of client contacts e.g. administrative assistants, travelers, and budget holders.
- • Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- • Prior experience working in the travel industry or a Customer Support Team is preferred
- • Negotiation skills
- • Innovative / Proactive
- • Customer focused
- • Analytical skills e.g. Excel
- • Working knowledge of MS Office particularly PowerPoint and Word
- • Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive salary