Do you have previous Management experience within Corporate and Business Travel? Are you looking for a new challenge? This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and expanding Business Travel Team in Illinois.
- • Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- • Manage the operations for the Business/Corporate Travel Team
- • You will monitor and maintain effective productivity levels within the agency
- • You will assist in the recruitment of Operations staff
- • Conduct regular formal, informal and annual reviews with operations staff
- • As the Manager you will be responsible for the competence of the operations team and should arrange appropriate training as necessary.
- • Manage the overall efficiency, timekeeping, sickness, absence and conduct or operations staff should be monitored and managed.
The ideal candidate must be an experienced Operations Manager in Business and Corporate Travel with excellent Travel Industry experience including worldwide knowledge.
You must have Strong fares & ticketing experience of Nett and Published fares, exceptional Customer Service Skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
The successful candidate can expect an excellent base salary plus bonuses.